Friday, March 12, 2010

NEW BLOG FEATURE: Food Fridays!

I have been doing as much research as I can about blogs that people actually enjoy reading and comparing it to what I really love to write about.  FOOD made the list as highly enjoyable material to both read and write about.  Win win....win.

As a big fan of FOOD, both the cooking and consumption of it, I am going to commit to doing a Food Friday post each week outlining a favorite food experience.  It will either be a recipe that I am swooning over, a delicious meal out that made me want to sing, or a tidbit of info regarding my efforts to eat sustainable and affordable food (so that it can be sustainable and affordable for everyone).

(As you might have noticed, I am revving up the blog so stay tuned for upcoming blog fixtures like this one.)


No comments:

Post a Comment